On a lighter note...

Message posted by Magoo on March 23, 2000 at 02:11:58 EST:

Now that we've all had a chance to have a testosterone check (Sorry, Connie)...

I see that F-22 testing is nearly 12 months AHEAD of schedule, and the first USAF test and evaluation squadron will be established at Nellis in 2003 with 12 aircraft. Should be some great viewing from the Rachel area when those guys are doing their thing, Joerg!

The first operational F-22 wing will be established at Langley, VA from 2004, also nearly 12 months ahead of schedule.

Saw a great video clip today of an F-22 climbing before rolling and performing a vertical OUTSIDE loop with a diameter of only a few hundred feet! Awesome!!!
If this is what they have in the 'white' world, imagine what they might have flying in the 'black' world...???

Oh, and Joerg, I FINALLY finished that article, and can make a start on that next project of ours! The article finished out at 8,500 words when I was given an allowance of 4,500...woops!

Looks like China/Taiwan may be cooling down after the Taiwanese stated talking down the 'independence' thing in the past day or two. Are things still simmering away on the airwaves, Richard?

Bye y'all

Magoo

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]