Re: Bentwaters & Woodbridge

Message posted by Richard on March 10, 2000 at 16:06:14 EST:

Hi A,

Bentwaters and Woodbridge do have underground complexes, which is where the UFO Fanatics got the silly idea from with the tunnels.
However the underground facility is just a Comman Bunker incase the base gets struck by an unwelcomed visitor called a SS-19 MIRV or similar.

WHAT Ever happened at the base is still a bit 'iffy'.
I have friends who were based there, several of them pilots with the 81st FS flying A-10s(which have now moved on).

Some say it was all a hoax, they saw nothing, 1 or 2 say something did happen.
considering AT the time, the Bentwaters/Woodbridge double base complex was one of the busiest bases in the WORLD and for something like the Bentwaters incident to happen there is something like a tongue in cheek...did it happen? or did it not? THERE WAS Definately something that happened....which cannot be explained as Human technology....make your own minds up, youve all seen the footage no doubt.

As for me being there often, i havent visited that area for some time, since last year and woodbridge has now re-opened to operate as an Area of Intense Activity especially for CSAR for the mildenhall based SOG units and for the ...wait for it....81st FW to fly from Spangdahlem for CSAR training also acting as SANDY's.
It is also used by RAF Wattisham Army air corps helos.
As for Bentwaters, its all been broken up...but some areas still do exist..and it still looks like a desert out there if you know what i mean...the surrounding countryside is not usuall for the UK. rocky and dusty.
The forest where the 'thing' landed is still open, however i believe some of the area is still sealed 'off'. I cannot confirm this as i havent been there for a while.

When i do travel,i tend to visit Boscombe Down first and trip around the Battle Areas.

As for conspiracy theories, i am NOT into those either.
and my hobby of Black Program Researching(7 years of) lies only in the Human Technology and Facilities it is tested in. No aliens or anything of that nature is in my hobby....and people who STILL think aliens are at Groom lake, are sad...sorry.
Area 51 is an aircraft testing facility....nothing more...nothing less....no aliens involved and that goes with Papoose lake also...nothing there, and if there was something underground there at papoose, there is NO entrance.
the S-4 story is complete crap, as S-4 is actually located INSIDE area 51, a few hundred yards away from S-2.
As for Spaceships, aload of british bollocks also...

As for your visit to Bentwaters, when exactly was this? and did you like it?

thats all :-)

regards
Richard

In Reply to: Bentwaters & Woodbridge posted by Al on March 10, 2000 at 13:27:29 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]