Re: oxymoron things.

Message posted by Magoo on March 12, 2000 at 22:14:03 EST:

I have to agree with Andre. I used to love car racing, but once big business took an interest, it went downhill from there. Look at how much the BAR team spent last year alone, and didn't win one solitary championship point - US$350 million!!! Yesterday's Aussie F1 GP was a no-brainer as well - only 10 cars finished out of 22 starters! If you can't get at least one team car to finish a 2 hour race with that kind of budget, there's too many people taking a cut before the cash gets to the cars!

I used to drive rally cars in the early eighties (when i was young and had nothing better to do with my money!!!), and that was great fun. Even then though, it kind of like flushing $100 notes down the toilet!

As for diversity - let it rule! We're building relationships here that may one day bring together truly great minds in the pursuit of knowledge... (wow, that's deep huh!? I should copyright that...)

See ya's

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: oxymoron things. posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on March 12, 2000 at 21:58:07 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]