Introduction

Message posted by Gus on November 21, 2001 at 14:56:38 PST:

Hi Guys, I have recently joined the group and I live in good old England. I visited the Inn in Feb2000 and actually met Joerg the webmaster in the inn(surprise surprise)before visiting the back gate and then going on to TTR.It was pretty cold up there and I was hoping to go back when it was warmer, however I want to see some action so it looks as though I may be coming over in March for Red Flag. In 2000 I was hoping for a flight over the restricted ranges on a sunday ,setting off from Nth L V we went past Indian Springs but as we approached Beatty the weather took a turn for the worse and rather than hanging a right and heading for Rachel we had to turn back and backtrack to vegas.It was a very bumpy ride and if anyone fancies trying the flight one sunday I recommend hiring a twin aircraft as it is a long old flight in a slower 172.To all you guys in the USA have a good Thanksgiving, wouldn't it be nice if Special Forces served up Bin Laden's Ass on a platter, that would be a thanksgiving to remember. RGDS Gus

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]