Re: Finally, new satellite pics/the truth

Message posted by UFOChaser on April 20, 2000 at 09:25:51 EST:

No alien or UFO activity at Area 51?? who do these
people think they are trying to fool??? too many people have seen too many things in the vicinity of one of the wildest "playgrounds" on the planet.....if the U.S. government/military ever get their heads out of their collective @sses, chances are it may be too late, because by the time they do decide to admit that we ARE in fact being, and have been, visited by extraterrestrial beings, I think the words "mass relocation" will be heard quite a bit. Look at all of the cave drawings that have been found in different parts of the world....some as much as 2500 yrs old....depicting "flying chariots", and what appears to be an astronaut......I don't think they had the
Sci-Fi channel in those days...and it sure doesn't
take Einstein to figure this out. If one were to be able to figure out how to read between the lines...there's a warehouse full of information out there that would definitely make a lot of people nervous. To say that we are the only intelligent life in this universe is to say that KFC is the only place
where you can get fried chicken...it's NOT possible.
I'm sure I could elaborate on this more, but it would take a lot more time and space to do so.

Remember....we're still waiting for the ball to drop on the U.S. government..and it's only a matter of time before it happens.

Attached link: Radio Free Ontario Homepage

In Reply to: Re: Finally, new satellite pics posted by Jim on April 19, 2000 at 02:13:45 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]