Re: Confession from Norio Hayakawa, re: PAX TV on Area 51

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on October 14, 2000 at 11:05:19 EST:

Hopefully we can continue to develop DLR's video section so WE can be the accurate source of AREA 51/Groom Lake information. Prior to TE2K, I approached several Networks and Production companies (NBC and Discovery Channel being the biggest) to inquire about them either covering our expedition, or airing what produced. I got no favorable responses. With the slow sales of the video we produced in-house, I cannot say that there is a market for what we are doing. If we cannot get support from DLR's visitors, I can hardly think we could successfully expand to outside the core group. Connie, as you know, the media is market driven, not truth or information driven. It's hard to combat alien spaceships with stars and bars with the simple truth that they are flying top secret, but exotic technology. Unless, of course we could tie an alien love child of Kathy Lee Gifford in somewhere. Film at eleven.

In Reply to: Re: Confession from Norio Hayakawa, re: PAX TV on Area 51 posted by connie p on October 14, 2000 at 03:00:42 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]