Friendship & support

Message posted by Magoo on May 19, 2000 at 23:52:14 EST:

Dear all

I think the content of some of the posts of the last few days has brought home the fact to many of us that, there are some people out there who have agendas that are not consistent with our own, and who obviously do not belong at this site. For me, I am interested in 'Black' aircraft research, military aviation in general, and the mystique that surrounds bases such as Groom and TTR. I think that about covers it for most of you too.

I think it's time that the regulars on this forum take a stand against this crap. I intent to continue reading and contributing to this forum on a daily basis, just like I have done EVERY day for the past 5 months. I also intend to just ignore this unsolicited and unwanted crap that keeps popping up from the likes of 'J', Bobjitsu and any other redneck fools that obviously have nothing better to do with their time.

I would recommend that Richard, Andre, Connie, Guy, Zipper, Keith, SWK, Mike, Al, Jose, Joe, Tom, Jim and everyone else who is here regularly and enjoys the forum as it is, to continue to visit and contribute, and to also ignore these unwanted posts. I also hope that if any of us DO have a problem with Joerg or any other one of us, we will be professional enough to address that problem via email, rather than on the public forum. I believe this is the best way we can support Joerg and each other.

Backing you Joerg.

Magoo

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]