Re: Friendship & support

Message posted by David on May 20, 2000 at 01:53:45 EST:

If we're going to accuse people of not being serious researchers then maybe we need to define what constitutes serious research.
I believe that "serious" research entails following up any and ALL possible leads. These leads include sharing information with people whom you don't necessarily agree with, but who may have valid information. This might entail setting aside of ego and simply focusing on what is neccesary. Anything else is counter productive. I believe it is in the best interest of all parties to share information when appropriate to help tie up the loose ends. We, the "amateur" researchers need all the help we can elicit to ferret out the truth. It is human nature and human egos that cause us to battle amongst ourselves regarding trivial matters. If we can set this stuff aside and work in a coordinated manner it might produce the kind of results we are all looking for.
I applaud our webmaster for being the type of person who set biases aside to look for answers.
The Truth is Out There!

In Reply to: Re: Friendship & support posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on May 20, 2000 at 01:03:56 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]