Re: The Neighbors

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Art Bell (Member since 03/16/2022) on March 22, 2022 at 8:10:28 PST:

I wondered if anyone would ask me that. But no, I don't have anything like that going on. I don't have a website, I don't write, no podcasts, I haven't had a Facebook account since 2013. I have zero interest in making things for public consumption or 'having a voice' in that way. I've just had a deep interest in Area 51 since I was a teenager. I've been to Rachel 3 times, stayed the night there twice, I've stayed in Dulce. I've spoken to Bob Lazar on the phone, and Linda Moulton Howe, I've kept in-touch with John Lear for years now, at least just to check in. Area 51 and the UFO topic as a whole is my very favorite 'hobby'. But it's also one that I find is best kept to yourself-- sharing it with other people has done me no favors.

I've had jobs in the past that allowed me to listen to old episodes of Coast to Coast all day. These days, I have a customer service job for a website and now I'm at home on the internet all day. It occurred to me recently that I could be using that time to chat with you guys, and it's been lovely!

In Reply to: Re: The Neighbors posted by Duke on March 22, 2022 at 7:55:10 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title: