Re: Mysterious Aircraft Spotted at Area 51

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Ty (Member since 02/04/2022) on February 04, 2022 at 9:50:10 PST:

I have some experience with the shelter system I am seeing. It is a portable, pneumatic/inflatable hangar. Because it is portable/temporary, it has no integral power or lighting, so the 'airbeam' system is made of translucent material to allow natural light for people working underneath while still protecting from any inclement weather, but has an opaque covering (like a rain fly on a tent) that can be pulled over the top - you can make it out rolled up on the top/north end of the shelter.

I also passed the article by a close relation who used to work on Burt Rutan's original design team for SpaceShipOne and White Knight, and now works at the Armstrong Building 703 in Palmdale. He has conducted classified work at the range on more than one occasion as well.

He says he is "90% certain" it is Northrop Grumman's 6th gen NGAD, which the Air Force admitted has been operating since at least 2020.

We both found it hard to find a rational explanation as to why it would just be sitting out there, but I found his most likely explanation to be quite rational and likely: Many people have been arguing that it appears that the US has drastically fallen behind to China and Russia regarding aerospace technological development. Since the existence of our 6th gen NGAD is now out, he surmises that this was a bit of a finger to critics, and a way to show them that we are still ahead of the curve and on top.

In Reply to: Mysterious Aircraft Spotted at Area 51 posted by Griffon_314 on February 02, 2022 at 12:34:17 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: