Re: 1st Trip

Message posted by Tony on February 18, 2021 at 22:25:57 PST:

Chris, Joerg, 9th Life....

You all are awesome and I really appreciate all of the information and tips for visiting here. I will try to do the Tikaboo Peak hike but not sure if I will be able to. I will get there the early afternoon and spend the night and stay until about 5pm the following day and then head out on the rest of the trip I am on. I completely missed the Lunar Crater and thanks for pointing it out! I am definitely stopping by to check it out and see it. I will be in a small compact car so I am hoping the roads are not too rough. I will drive slow and not be doing 80 down the dirt roads. I have looked at several pictures and also satellite images of the area and it doesn't seem too bad. I will just exercise extra caution and head on out that way. I am leaving in mid-April so it shouldn't be too bad but I will find out. Once I am done I will definitely come back and post pictures and any info that may be helpful when I get home.

Thanks again for all of the info and I will be back off and on here to see any updates on what is going on or any other info from people who have just been there.

I do have one question though, is there a time limit on how long you are at the gates by Area 51 before they send the locals to check on you? I know enough to not cross the boundaries they have set up so I won't make that mistake. I wanted to do a couple of goody pictures and stuff there but didn't want to :overstay" my welcome there.

In Reply to: Re: 1st Trip posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on February 18, 2021 at 20:37:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]