Re: Interesting Pictures

Message posted by psiuh88 on September 15, 2007 at 18:58:52 PST:

some of the photos look like the effect you get with a CCD camera when it captures an insect in motion (the sine wave looking objects).
the so-called "rods" are nothing more than common insects, partially out of focus, and with the wings moving faster than the frame speed is being captured. Bugs like wasps, dragonflies, etc.

In Reply to: Interesting Pictures posted by Danny Sullivan on September 15, 2007 at 9:28:41 PST:


[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]