Re: The Hunt for Cheshire

Message posted by Trench Wolfhound on September 17, 2005 at 18:25:46 PST:

I actually came to this site, amoung other sites, attempting to express the interest in Google Earth, as it's something I've been looking into, myself. Upon finding the Area 51 zones and looking around them, most of it seemed fairly self explanitory. However, something in that area made me curious. Perhaps it is just me expressing my ignorance of how things operate out in the desert, but I was wondering what information anyone may have regarding the green circles that seems to be in many obscure places in that area. They look like circles of crops (or "crop circles", to improperly use the phrase), but it brought up questions to me. Why have crops in a place where they don't naturally grow? Why so far out of the way of any kind of roads? In one case, there are crops in the middle of a valley, completely surrounded by what seems to be one massive formation of hills/mountains. Anyway, if anyone can provide a bit of insight on this one, I'd appreciate it. If not, then I figure it might be something of interest to bring attention to. Thanks.

In Reply to: The Hunt for Cheshire posted by Rocketfox on September 15, 2005 at 13:33:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]