Re: Chem Trails ??? My final comments

Message posted by Terry93 on January 27, 2004 at 9:23:27 PST:

First I must state that I am very hesitant posting to this thread as the acrimony is rather blatant and I have no interest in an argument.

Second I am at best agnostic on this issue, as I have never seen what I would consider a "chemtrail" in either any of the published pictures or in person. These are mostly ordinary contrails in different atmospheric conditions. The only thing that I have seen that has perked my curiosity on the subject are overheads of large areas of patterned contrails offshore that fit the description put forward by various theorists. These could also be exercises for ASW or ELINT so they in themselves are inconclusive. As such I have no a priori knowledge and cannot unconditionally accept the premise.

In my opinion the issue then descends into a series of "if/then" clauses of which I will only illustrate two.

1) If there were a large-scale program of "chem spraying" then there would be hundreds if not thousands of people involved and operational security would eventually fail in a spectacular manner.

2) If there were a large scale operation then there would have to be hundreds of large aircraft converted to spray aircraft and they would be noticed as an anomaly by the many aircraft spotters like those that inhabit this board. Refueling tankers are not suited without major alterations that would be noticeable to a trained eye.

This having been said I will however share two datum points that do add to the discussion in the affirmative.

Weather control has been a factor in military thinking for many years and has been attempted several times with questionable success. A point in fact of these attempts was the failure of the Ton Say prisoner rescue due to cloud seeding operations that flooded the area and forced the NVA to move the POW's to higher ground. The raid went in and they found a soggy, basically empty camp. In furtherance to this point see the link below on a paper delivered to the Air War College on the issue of weather control as a "force multiplier".

http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/volume3/chap15/v3c15-1.htm#Contents

Edward Teller delivered a paper on the issue of weather modification to the NAS. In it he proposed seeding the upper atmosphere with various metallic particles to reflect back solar radiation into space. This was to counteract the trend of planet warming that has been acknowledged in scientific circles for many years. As with many programs initiated by Teller it has never been put forward into the public domain. This could either mean that it was never put into operational use or that it is highly classified.

http://www.ncpa.org/pi/enviro/envpd/pdenv125.html

It is my experience that governments in general maintain a parochial attitude towards their citizens and quite often carry out programs “ for the greater good” without consultation of either their legislatures or their citizenry. There remains the possibility that this is one of these occasions.

In Reply to: Re: Chem Trails ??? My final comments posted by Aaron Johnson on January 19, 2004 at 15:30:38 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]