Re: ok I said I final comments but terry has brought up an issue

Message posted by Terry93 on January 28, 2004 at 9:18:13 PST:

As you work on a ramp I would be interested to see pictures of civilian airliners with spray nozzles, fill trucks and storage facilities. If it is as wide spread as is claimed in some quarters then that should be an easy task. As of yet you have expressed an opinion to which you are entitled. An "appeal to authority" cannot be substituted for fact.

Academic process requires empirical data and primary source material which has not been presented by anyone. This is not to discount the possibility but to clarify the discussion. The real question may be what effect do contrails have on the atmosphere by introducing hydrocarbons and water vapour at high altitudes.

There are many theories about many things but until proven they remain theory not fact.

I do still maintain that operational security would break down considering the possible effects put forward about "chem trails" theorists. Someone in the know would have a crisis of conscience and provide data that would be beyond dispute.

In Reply to: ok I said I final comments but terry has brought up an issue posted by Aaron Johnson on January 28, 2004 at 3:04:50 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]