Re: terry has brought up an issue

Message posted by Aaron Johnson on January 29, 2004 at 1:32:12 PST:

I cannot approach an aircraft for security reasons that I am not assigned too is a fact of life like it or not! I'll tell you what!, why dont you jump the fence at your near by major international airport and take a look for yourself :)

Then'll you understand why I cannot approach an aircraft that im not assigned too.

" secondly(sic) said aircraft that do the chemtrail spraying do not land nor depart LAX. Statement of fact with no evidence to support, another logical fallacy. I thought you said you could not approach said aircraft

Answer: if they were landing at LAX than I could get pictures of them as they taxi by on the ramp.

As for the story about the mechanic who saw strange device on 737 that this was first reported by Jeff Rense subsequently investigated by linda moulten howe if recall correctly and reported on coast to coast. The mechanic had to make a repair in the section of said aircraft, that's why he was back there and saw what he saw!

Again let me define the word "story" for you in the context to which I meant it in. story: reported by a media source including controversial which was coast to coast by a guest and also appeared on jeff rense.

Interesting you used the word "deconstruction" a term only used by Disinfo Pysop's boys. better go back to psyops' 101 U screwed up on that one!

also interesting that you have not looked at what I paraphrased in my final comments many postings ago as above on the matter of the 2 laws which in broad sense allows them i.e. Govt and think's so any way, to do such operations.

As to my knowldege of chemtrails i will put what I have observed and I know as factual as to my witnessing
of what I now will call chemtrail operations in a question.
Explain to me the following:

Explain to me the contrails that last for at least 6 to 8 hours and become similiar too alto stratus type clouds and ruin a nice sunny day and are equal in disipation times in both summer and winter so they are what ????trails ?

Well mr. psyop, disinfo, agent consider this?
Your Government maybe trying to kill you and or your immediate family and or other family members something I really would consider as a possibility?

Surely not disclosing chemtrail operations and aerial spraying of foreign, unknown substances, in a free and open society as america is. Is rather conspiratorial, in my opinion!.

I would prefer that U no longer post here in DLR discussion forum and we can continue this via email, Sleep well and know that the government is spraying you, oop's I meant protecting you for the goodness and general welfare of the public!

AD INEXPLORATA
Aaron J.

In Reply to: Re: terry has brought up an issue posted by Terry93 on January 28, 2004 at 14:19:13 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]