BLACK HELICOPTERS AND UFOs SEEN JUST WEST OF SAN JOSE

Message posted by Joseph Trainor on September 21, 2000 at 16:12:07 EST:

Two black helicopters and six daylight disc UFOs were sighted just west of San Jose, California (population 350,000) on Friday, September 15, 2000.
At 2 p.m., eyewitness James W. was having lunch at a Taco Bell and afterward decided to "take my dog to the park/ schoolyard in Sunnyvale. I was there for about 45 minutes. It was a clear sky, sunshine with no clouds."

"While sitting on a bench, I saw a large military gunship helicopter (type unknown to the witness--J.T.) fly low overhead. About eight minutes later, I saw the same helicopter I saw before, or another just like it. They were coming right towards me. This was sometime between 2:30 and 3:45 p.m."

"Then I went to a friend's industrial shop in (nearby) Santa Clara to see if the delivery truck had returned from a pickup. It wasn't there yet, so I drove over to Sam Jose International Airport to kill some time. I was watching the (commercial) jets take off from the west side of the airport. That's when I saw three UFOs" in formation "and three more UFOs moving together a few thousand feet below."

"They were too far away" for James to see them clearly, "but they looked white, and they were all of the same size. They were between the airport and downtown San Jose. They were pretty much above the flight paths of the jets (about 16,000 to 20,000 feet or 4,500 to 6,000 meters--J.T.) and too far away to cause them any problems. The bottom row (of UFOs) was about 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) beneath the top row."

"They departed to the north-northeast. They looked white but not very long. Still too far away for me to clearly make them out."

San Jose is 116 miles (185 kilometers) south- southeast of Sam Francisco. (Email Form Report)

J.T.

Copyright 2000 (c) UFO Roundup
http://www.ufoinfo.com

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]