Re: BLACK HELICOPTERS AND UFOs SEEN JUST WEST OF SAN JOSE

Message posted by Gary Sellani on September 22, 2000 at 00:08:58 EST:

FWIW, I got to spend the afternoon in the south bay, thank to a cheap piece of plastic in my VW Jetta shifter linkage cracking, causing me to loose reverse, 1st, 2nd and 5th gear! Nothing weird was seen, but my burito came from a taceria (sp), not Taco Bell, so there is the difference. ;-)

Note that military helicopters are very common in the area. A very typical sighing would be two helicopters flying side by side. They have gun barrels sticking out as well. They are flying to Moffet field. I suspect one source of the helicopters may be Camp Parks in Dublin. I think this is the case because often they are flying over the Fremont hills, which would be in the likely path. [Camp Parks is the local reserve training center in the East Bay. To my knowledge, nothing special goes on there, but it is close to Lawrence Livermore Labs, so maybe....]

The skys in the bay area are so busy that I doubt anything would be unidentified for long. It is very common for air traffic control to ask a plane if they see another plane, so there are many eyes in the air, not to mention lots of radar.

There was a heavy cloud layer in the air today as well towards the south, which is unusual. I suspect planes may have been routed differently today due to weather.

In Reply to: Re: BLACK HELICOPTERS AND UFOs SEEN JUST WEST OF SAN JOSE posted by Magoo on September 21, 2000 at 19:57:11 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]