Re: The bigger story (bigger than the raid!)

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by David Todd (Member since 11/18/2022) on November 18, 2022 at 16:33:51 PST:

Sorry for the rants. When someone such as yourself and your girlfriend are horribly treated and the agents cuff you roughly to where it hurts, they have crossed the line big time. they are doing this since we had a small change in power. if this is allowed to go on without any legal actions, we are done for. Personally the Aliens can come get all of us law abiding citizens off this planet and let the government cowards have the whole thing. know what? they would destroy themselves because there wouldnt be anyone to control except their coward cronies and themselves.I hope the greater good comes out of this and results in a victory. I guess we all need to remind ourselves the governemnt cowards will do anything to control us no matter how small the control is. maybe we all need to have gps and passive recorders placed into our equipment from now on so we can remotely access the recorders and such and hear exactly what those cowards are up to.Personally, FBI doesnt have jurisdiction on your property they are to enforce FEDRAL LAW. we as citizens are sovereign citizens of the soverign states we live in. the FBI and all federal agencies techincally only have jurisdition in D.C. And only on property the states allow to be called Federally run. We need to reign in this evil by restrictiing the usage of the FBI,DEANSA,etc to only federal property,and their employees. Constitution is very clear on the separations of powers. GODSPEED to you and yours and keep up the cause. Area 51 is probably being used as a staging area for foreign troops to be brought her to control us more. just my own opinon. hope im not being too forward with my statements,but the fbi head, and the agenst broke many many laws. they do not have the right to do this and get away with it just because the call themselves FBI.

In Reply to: Re: The bigger story (bigger than the raid!) posted by David Todd on November 18, 2022 at 16:16:48 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: