Re: Senior Cejay / Aurora

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by desertfox (Member since 03/29/2022) on August 19, 2022 at 13:39:08 PST:

I have to agree. The SR-71 retirement saga provides plenty of credible evidence that some super secret fleet of fastmovers did not exist. Or, at the minimum, it was an incredibly unreliable aircraft. The end of the cold war plus the A-12 Avenger mess up probably put an end to a lot of ideas or projects. Its equally hard for me to believe we didnt test something. At the end of the day, its not hard to hide something like this.

I don't know of any projects being tested overseas -- in recent memory I would be curious to know just exactly when the RQ-170 became "operational" in that sense. Officially its 2007. Unofficially the 'rumors' are that they were in the sky over Iraq in 2003. But I do know that Reagan offered an invitation for the UK to join the F-117 program. They turned it down specifically because it was classified. To that point, the idea of a black project being tested overseas feels a bit far fetched if the UK didn't want to get involved with the F-117. Perhaps they changed their mind after the Gulf War. There's an old article called Cracks in the Black Dike I linked here. There's another called 'When Secrets Crash'. Both interesting reads - the point of mentioning those is that the US Government spends a lot of resources guarding secrets. The idea they would be testing these aircraft in full view of some Scottish farmers like that picture from last week is kind of hilarious. Unless thats what they want us to believe!

Attached link: CRACKS IN THE BLACK DIKE SECRECY, THE MEDIA, AND THE F-117A

In Reply to: Re: Senior Cejay / Aurora posted by Skeet on August 19, 2022 at 7:44:39 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: