Interesting Biography

Message posted by Vandalia (Member since 12/31/2015) on September 28, 2021 at 13:28:07 PST:

An interesting biography from the new Vice Commander of the 9th Reconnaissance Wing. So new that it still has him in his former position. Of more interest here, it has a blurb about his assignment before that,

"Previous to this assignment, Colonel Eckberg was the Commander, Operations Group, at a Data Masked Organization. The 1,000-member Group is responsible for coordinating operational activities at the Nevada Test and Training Range, leading ten flying and test squadrons, managing two active airfields, and coordinating inter-agency use between three executive departments."

To state the obvious, are we one step ahead or one step behind? Or are they throwing out data to mess with us? Us, because I am sure Russia and China know the true details.

First, although a rated navigator, incredibly interesting that he was named Vice Commander of the 9th. With the exception, of the T-38, he has no experience with its platforms. But they wanted an EW expert as Vice...

Second, after Test Pilot school, he was named "F22A Flight Commander, Data Masked." The F-22 obviously does not have a Navigator. His experience is in EW. That strongly suggests that whatever those F-22's were doing, it was not a demonstration of thrust vectoring.

This goes back to the point I have made previously, that the really "black" stuff in Nevada does not involve advanced structures or exotic propulsion, but software and integrated circuits.

There are also a couple of other "Easter eggs" in the biography.

This is either very interesting, or there are people laughing at how we (I) are being trolled. I would give even money on both alternatives.

Attached link: https://www.beale.af.mil/Library/Biographies/Display/Article/2666485/colonel-jason-a-eckberg/

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]