Re: Odd road signs around Area 51?

Message posted by Gregos on March 21, 2017 at 5:46:53 PST:

To post pictures on this forum you need to upload your photos to a photo sharing website. I use After you upload your photos, it will ask what you want to do next. Choose get URLs. Cut and paste the [Direct URL] into the forums [Link URL] in the optional information below and you're golden. Not sure how other sharing websites work but picturetrail is pretty easy to use. I hope this helps.


In Reply to: Odd road signs around Area 51? posted by Bob in Gilroy on March 20, 2017 at 20:25:52 PST:


[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]