Re: Pave Hawks over Las Vegas strip?

Message posted by wheresjanet on May 02, 2012 at 18:52:26 PST:

I've seen that before. It has to do with an Air Force program called "cat eyes". They fly over the strip mostly to try to figure out how much of the population is from the US and elsewhere. Using RFID and manipulating cell phone technology. It is still unknown if "cat eyes" is effective or not. I submitted an FOIA to the Dept of USAF and they replied and said most operations regarding "cat eyes" are properly classified but they are a detachment of the National Security Agency's "Zulu" signal intelligence unit. The "Zulu" unit originated from the Central intelligence Agency's "Kilo" company. But the most interesting thing about "Kilo" is that nobody at least publicly knows who started "kilo" and what their mission was and or is.

This is not why they fly over the strip. I have seen the pave hawks fly over vegas blvd but not sure why. What i do know is part of my story is true. I love mysteries. I think we all do.....;)

In Reply to: Pave Hawks over Las Vegas strip? posted by Steve Douglass on May 02, 2012 at 17:01:02 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]