Re: Holy crap

Message posted by Roadeye on May 18, 2011 at 5:17:29 PST:

I couldn't agree more with Gimbal's post here.

Pool your research and your resources and get together with the Roadrunners, write your book, or produce your documentary, and put it out there for the world to see and use as a tool to help it make up its own mind about what is going on.

At the end of the day many people will agree with what you have to offer and many will disagree or, at the very least, have very pointed questions about some of the things you offer up as indisputable facts.
Some may even go so far as to say you're all crazy.
And offer up reams of argument and so called evidence in the attempt to back up their claims.
But, please, don't let that interfere with what you're doing or what you believe.
Remember, you've done the same things to others and are doing it right now.
And there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you stop short of being insulting and disrespectful.
It should be expected, especially, when you're dealing with a place as cloaked in secrecy and deception as Area 51.
And it should be accepted, considering the fact that many very highly educated and intelligent people have spent bags of time looking at this secluded spot in the desert seeking answers to questions they've had since they were old enough to read.
There are many right here, and, there are many, as well, that some of you refer to as UFO nuts or conspiracy crazies.
The fact remains though, that you're all good people.
You're just focused on different topics.
That's all.
The one thing you all have in common, though, is the shared frustration that the answers to your questions are not forthcoming, and not likely to be for a long, long time.

I feel bad for the Roadrunners and understand how they must feel about what their time, honesty, and willingness to cooperate was used by this woman to produce and release to the public.
I understand how they feel betrayed and misled, how they are angry.
Part of me feels they were taken advantage of and should have been informed, ahead of time, about what was in the works...yet another part of me is well aware of what would have happened if they had been.
Suffice it to say that I'm glad this decision was not mine to make and that it's not my cross to bear to have to live with that now that it's done.
I'd like to think I'd have done things differently.

That being said, however, the Roswell theory put forward in the book does offer a new, albeit incredible, "earthly" look at the incident that could possibly go a long way toward vindicating many innocent, well-meaning Americans who simply went to work one day and, because they did, have had their reputations and those of their families heartlessly smeared for years.
On balance...there has to be some moral currency in that at least.

With your help, dedication, your talent, respect, and assistance, the Roadrunners still have the chance to have their stories told the way they, and you, want to see it told.
And if you decide to try...please put me down for one of your first editions.
Sincerely, I would feel privileged to be able to read it one day.

Just my two cents

In Reply to: Re: Holy crap posted by Gimbal on May 18, 2011 at 1:38:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]