Project Blue Beam / Re: Video footage of Objects around Area 51

Message posted by Ag51 on February 01, 2011 at 17:18:12 PST:

I just came across this which may or may not be for real..

As its related to both Holagrams and AREA 51..

I am chancing posting it... I Know nothing more than what is wrote in this article...

I did a search for anything wrote about it on this forum and nothing came up of any relevance that I could find...

I believe that this was on wikapedia at one time but it has now been taken down..

I am curious if anyone has heard anything about it in the past as it relates to Area 51..

------------------------------------------

Project Blue Beam is a supposed covert project involving NASA and the United Nations. It consists of a plan involving four steps that stage an artificial Second Coming to establish a "one world religion" controlled by a New World Order. It was first publicly reported in 1994 by Serge Monast, a canadian journalist.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 History
* 2 The Four Steps
* 3 See also
* 4 External links

[edit] History

Project Blue Beam is believed to be a continuation of sorts which involved experiments such as the Philadelphia and Montauk, which the United States military worked on in the 1940s.

Blue Beam is apparently based in the high security complex of Area 51 in Nevada. The project has allegedly been tested numerous times in remote areas creating holographic images of Jesus Christ and UFOs.

Serge Monast thought the Project would take place before the year 2000.[1]

[edit] The Four Steps

The first step concerns the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new "discoveries" will finally explain (for them) that the meaning of the basic doctrines of all the world's major religions are "wrong."

The second step deals with the gigantic space show. 3D optical holograms and sounds, laser projections of multiple holographic images in different parts of the world, each receiving a different image, according to its predetermined original national religious faith. This new "god" image will talk in all languages.

The third step deals with telepathic electronic two-way communication. ELF, VLF, and LF waves will reach the people of the earth through the insides of their brains, making each person believe that his own God is speaking to him from within his own soul.

The fourth step involves universal supernatural manifestations using electronic means. The waves (frequencies) used at the time will allow supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics cable, coaxial cable, electric and telephone lines in order to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances that will by then have a special microchip installed.

The goal of this step deals with the materialization of satanic ghosts, specters, and poltergeists all across the globe in order to push all populations to the edge of a wave of suicide, killing and permanent psychological disorder.

After that night of the thousand stars, humanity is believed to be ready for them to enter in a "new messiah" to reestablish peace everywhere at any cost, even at the cost of freedom.

[edit] See also

* The Georgia Guidestones contains depopulation message
* Depopulation
* Dr. José Delgado brain researcher
* MKULTRA mind control experiments conducted by CIA Central Intelligence Agency
* Mind Control
* Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) electromagnetic waves that can affect human and animal minds

[edit] External links

* Project Blue Beam by Serge Monast
* What is the Blue Beam Project? by David Openheimer
* National Security Memorandom 200 about depopulation, by Henry Kissinger

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam"
Hidden categories: Articles for deletion | Articles lacking sources from June 2008 | All articles lacking sources
Views

In Reply to: Re: Video footage of Objects around Area 51 posted by Ag51 on February 01, 2011 at 16:29:36 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]