Re: Let's start over with this Flying wing thing

Message posted by Tom on January 03, 2009 at 12:11:14 PST:

Yep, it's the horizontal stabilizer, minus the control surfaces. The "flaperon" control surfaces your friend is seeing in your aerial photo are the attach points for the actual control surfaces.

See the attached pic from Boeings assembly line, showing the tail section. Notice how the proportions and aspect ratios match?

Attached link: C-17 tail assembly

In Reply to: Let's start over with this Flyng wing thing posted by Nelson on January 02, 2009 at 18:50:32 PST:


[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]