Re: Ad Banners

Message posted by Cowboy_Fiend on August 09, 2004 at 11:34:07 PST:

Personally, I will take double the add banners and twice the time and whatever alse Joerg needs to do to keep this website going. I now come to and generally participate in the forum daily. It has been and invaluable tool, along with those who reply to my questions in regards to planning my trip to Area 51. It has enhanced my trip plans 10 times easily. Originally we were just gonna go to the Main Gate, go to the mailbox, and grab a burger at the INN, in hopes of catching sight of a Red Flag activity. By the way, all that was planned because I've had this website on my Favorites List for atleast 8 to 10 months. Now, with all the help about scanners, advice and cautions about Tikaboo, hints on enhancing Red Flag, and reading trip reports from other participants, my 6 to 8 hour trip to Area 51 has turned into an all day/overnight adventure. Joerg, this is my long winded way of saying thanks for what you've done. And also thanks to everyone else who has helped me in the last week. I truly hope that some of you can come up on August 20th and hang with my friend and I in the Area.

Thanks Again,
Cowboy

P.S. Rambling Completed ;o)

In Reply to: Re: Ad Banners posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 09, 2004 at 1:09:34 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]