Utter total BS...and for the first time..

Message posted by Steve A. on January 21, 2001 at 22:17:39 EST:

...I can honestly say that you have NO idea what your liberal mouth is talking about..I would invite you to read "The Federalist Papers" which are the notes that the founders took while writing the constitution. ALL THROUGH those notes references are made to "The militia". It is agreed in black and white in there that the militia is, "..every able bodied person above the age of 18". Read it Feinstein, it's in there...

There are also NUMEROUS supreme court decisions that specifically state that the second ammendment is a "PERSONAL" right and not a right of the state. There is one right now that will come before the Supreme court shortly, (Emerson vs. United States). The Feds have already lost that case at the trial AND appellate level by basing their silly revisionist argument on your liberal views. They were almost literally laughed at by the three judge appellate panel,(2 Democrats and one Republican)..Do your homework before you spout.

Once again, you are also wrong on what gives the National Guard their power is NOT the second ammendment. The second ammendment was SPECIFICALLY written to keep the citizenry armed to keep the chances of tyrannical government in check. Once again, this is 100% true and you can easily check it out..Do your homework and read "The Federalist Papers" that were written by Madison,Paine,Jefferson, etc..

Ask yourself this question..In ALL of the rest of the constitution the words, "THE PEOPLE", are meant to mean individual citizens..Why is it suddenly that you think the framers meant a state army took that designation for the only place in the constitution? Explain that to me?

Sure, some of your favorite "legal scholars" MAY agree with you. People like Susan Estrich and even the esteemed former "Liar-in-Chief" Clinton..All of those liberal Democratic mindsets that believe that the US Constitution is a "Living Breathing Document", (Al Gore 1995)..I DO NOT believe it a living or breathing. I think it is a solid unwavering document that doesn't give me rights, but just agrees that the rights mentioned are mine because they are "God given" and no man can take away a God given right..

For the first time your politics has made and ass out of your otherwise very intelligent mind.

Steve A.

In Reply to: Re: Semper Fidelis... posted by gary on January 20, 2001 at 23:15:29 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]