Re: interest in Groom Lake

Message posted by Peter on September 04, 2010 at 6:11:20 PST:

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply...and confirming the details some of the background related to the UFO Bob Lazar rumours...

As much as what you say has never been proven.. IF there had been so many people on the look out at the time, looking for so called glowing objects.. I would have to question Was there at least not some either photograpic or video evidence...

Has any one ever managed to show any similar related object on film or photo that one did not think of as fake... One would had thought so.

I mentioned my visit back in April... and I personally did witness a similar description as you have described... a Glowing Object rising above the mountains towards Groom Lake that hovered for 20 minutes... and then slowly lowered back down below the horizon... AT the time this to me had beeen mind blowing and one of the most bazar things that I have ever seen.... I really could not describe the feeling at the time... BUT Joerg informed me later that this was likely to had just been Flares...which was a real come down if this was so...

I wonder if this was what they had witnessed back then.

I would also like to ask has many other people witnessed such things or have you in the many visits to the area.

IF it is relatively a common thing, then I was hoping that someone may have sent either a photo or video of it...

could you possibly comment on this ?

My frustrations at the time where I had borrowed a camera.. that worked fine for me in day time...

BUt when the incident happened.. and I was trying to photograph the object... Not being familiar with the camera or fully knowledable on what to do with night time photograpy..I didnt know how to set the camera.

I was clicking away but the camera would not take any photograph..It was sending me insane..( possibly has :-))

The only evidence that I am hoping that I have is some video from a cheap video recorder.. but that was also new to me ( Id bought it the week before I went)
and all I new was how to switch it on..

Ive since found how to Zoom in... but thats since I got back home.

I am hoping to try and put the video on youtube or a website.. BUT I would like to see anyone elses recordings if they have managed to film such a thing.

I suspect Joerg must have recorded it at sometime.

Other

In Reply to: Re: interest in Groom Lake posted by Peter Merlin on September 01, 2010 at 10:20:01 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]