Re: Status of the Area 51 People's Rally

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on April 21, 2000 at 21:39:35 EST:

Dear Garret,
Thank you for your interest in the People's Rally at AREA 51. Yes, I have "retired" from any further active research into AREA 51.
However, the People's Rally should, and will (I am sure) continue even without my involvement.
Although it was I who conceived the idea of the Rally and even led the historic first People's Rally in 1998, I am no longer taking any leadership or organizational role in the event and will probably not even be there at the Rally.
However, I am confident that there will still be people there at the Rally on June 6, at 6 a.m., right at the restricted boundary line on Groom Lake Road.
Remember that this is a spontaneous, peacefully rally of the people, by the people and for the people and the focus of attention is AREA 51, a fascinating, controversial but yet necessary "base" for our vital defense interests.
Joerg Arnu will dreamlandresort.com will be there.
Joerg will post an update on the event right here in the weeks ahead, prior to the Rally.
It will be a tremendous opportunity to meet many people there, make friends and have great fellowship with people who share the same fascination with this "base".

In Reply to: Status of the Area 51 People's Rally posted by Garret on April 21, 2000 at 11:18:06 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]