Re: F-22 get new clothes

Message posted by Someone Who Knows on March 30, 2000 at 18:17:43 EST:

I think that the paint is probably the same kind, to some effect, that is used on the F-117. They call it RAM, if I am not mistaken, the acronym standing for Radar Absorbant Material. It is supposed to absorb a high amount of the radar wave within the material itself. I imagine that it has something to do with the molecules the material is made of having a positive affinity towards the radiation or something.

In Reply to: Re: F-22 get new clothes posted by Magoo on March 30, 2000 at 07:20:42 EST:


[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]