Re: Janet Terminal

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 30, 2000 at 15:45:58 EST:

OK, I hope the attached map will clarify things. It will be available in the Janet info section soon. I just drew it from memory, based on a MapBlast map, and its not to scale.
My old view spot is the blue dot at E.Diabl and Haven. View from there is blocked now by mothballed planes. I understand that Mike went down to the other blue dot, at the gate of E.Hacienda. From there you have a good view of the Janets, IF they let you. There is a lot of construction going on on the street and N. of E.Hacienda, and it is not immediately obvious whether it is still a public road.
Haven still goes through from E.Diablo Dr. (marked Four Seasons Dr. at the Strip) and Hacienda Ave. (marked Mandalay Blvd. at the Strip). You can drive right by the parking lot, and get a decent view of the terminal and parked Janets. Interesting enough, on the whole block of Haven St. there are No Stopping signs on both sides of the road. There is some open space off the road, though.

In Reply to: Re: Janet Terminal posted by Guy on March 30, 2000 at 08:51:48 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]