Common courtesy

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 23, 2000 at 16:03:48 EST:

As you will notice there are no rules given for posts in this forum. I only ask one thing, that you apply the rules of common courtesy. When you post here, please read your post over before you submit it, and try to put yourself in the position of the person you are posting to. Would that post offend you?
We have members in this discussion forum that have for very good reasons chosen not to reveal their identity. However, most of them have sent me very solid credentials, and besides, noone is here to prove anything. This discussion group is about secret projects, Area 51, and everything related to that.
In the past weeks it has happened several times that bad choice of words in a post has effectively shut down all ongoing discussions for days. We appreciate fresh opinions here, but please try to accept the opinion of the other posters, as well.
I firmly believe in the freedom of speech, but if this affects the freedom of speech of others I reserve the right to censor posts in the future.
Thank you all for your contributions to this discussion board, and for taking the time to read this.

Joerg, Dreamland Resort Webmaster

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]