Touched a nerve!

Message posted by Secret Services on March 22, 2000 at 12:50:14 EST:

Boy, had no idea I would touch a nerve with some of you! Ok, SWK, I can play your game. Lets start with some of my employers, I have payroll stubs from Lockheed, NASA, USAF, and the US Army. Though I can not tell you where my current stub comes form. I have worked at Edwards AFB and Plant #42. Now for some of your questions....As far as security, I assume you mean the airfield security, which is contractor operated, I did not pay a whole lot of attention to them but it was either Pacifica or Nero and Associates. The Daggers are assigned to the 410th Flight Test Squadron and are hangered at Site 7. Can you tell me what Site 8 is and what is there? As far as military folks at the base, yes, the USAF has a Detachment overseeing the show, and there are various other military folks working with the contractors but there is not a large amount of them. My girlfriend works on the B-2, I have many other friends involved with the contractors, the military and some Black projects. I heard that you know things about North Base, well here is question for you. Can you tell me what is in the middle of the patch, seen only at North Base, that says "Friend or Foe"? And for some of the other questions, yes I do listen to many missions on my scanners but I also live very close to Plant #42 and the aircraft fly right over my house. No I dont have a view 24/7 but that does not mean I do not have other means to know what is going on. And as far as not reading the papers, well thats no big deal, but my point is, if you are going to make statements it is a good idea to know the facts before you make the statement. That is how so many strange rumors get started and many can be easily solved. I think we all want to know facts and not fiction.......and if that upsets you guys....so be it! And as far as being critical, yes, if I can dispel any rumors on here, I will! I will never claim to know it all, but I do like to keep abreast of the Black Programs, be it EAFB, TTR, or the Remote Location. Ok, SWK........you see my hand........now why dont you tell some of us just what it is that YOU know?!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]