Re: PALMDALE WEB CAM

Message posted by Richard on March 21, 2000 at 09:01:54 EST:

SS,

Why dont you tell us your location, and any information about yourself?

If you are very certain that the thing seen by Jose was the DAGGER 04 then please enlighten us more as to what its test flight was about.

Are you also certain that no black programs have come out of Plant 42 in the last 5 years? How do you know? Do you work there? Do you have a good view of the whole facility from time 00:00 - 00:00 non stop?
I doubt it.

As for making things up, we are only following on from a report of an aircraft that had apparently some strange configuration. There is no harm in that and atleast it makes a discussion.
As for the murdered person, well...like others have said, we were NOT saying it was untrue.

If also you heard the aircraft was DAGGER 04, then perhaps you heard it on a scanner, did he say anything about his mission? where he was heading? what he was testing? Like MAgoo Mentions it is not a normal F-117.
I would like to see some background on you before you start blabbing more offensive posts and trying to prove everyone wrong.
I have a few friends at Edwards Air Force who do not know the nature of half the damn programs that go on there...let alone what gets strapped onto the SR-71, or should i say, did.
Being in the papers doesnt mean a thing and doesnt prove someone is NOT in the know or is talking crap.
Some people do not read papers and some people are too involved in other projects/life to know what is going on , on the back of an SR-71.

cheers
RC

In Reply to: PALMDALE WEB CAM posted by SecretServices on March 21, 2000 at 01:07:23 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]