Re: PALMDALE WEB CAM

Message posted by Magoo on March 21, 2000 at 01:59:17 EST:

Thanks Mr 'Secret Services'

BTW - Your psuedonym really inspires confidence in your credibility.

Please don't come on here and attack people without knowing the background to the story. If there was a murder, which I don't think anyone here has disputed, we were just stating that it would be very difficult to see anything from the distance the camera
is mounted. Also, there have been several other reports of aerial 'activity' in the area recently, and the time of night neatly coincided with these reports.

I have to agree with you, albeit reluctantly, that the aircraft flying in the picture off the Palmdale Cam is indeed an F-117, and not a B-2. However, the F-117 at Palmdale is certainly not 'your everyday run of the mill F-117'! It is the Lockheed test bed, and carries unique instrumentation and avionics. It will also be the first to undergo the new RAM upgrade later this year or early next year before the rest of the F-117 fleet is retro-fitted.

As we are obviously not 'in the know' with happenings at Palmdale or at Plant 42, why don't you fill us in on your vast knowledge bank so that we won't need to speculate any more.

The body mounted on the back of the SR-71 was common knowledge to those who follow happenings at Dryden or the SR-71 'community'. However, although I cannot speak for SWK, I assume he was involved in another area of ED and missed the lead up to the project. He did the right thing by asking the question which was duly answered by three of us, and by not spreading conjecture or rumours.

You obviously have alot to contribute, but why not make it worthwhile and constructive, rather than being critical or destructive. I've made that same mistake in this very forum, and I'd like to think I have learned to be more accepting of people and their interests and ideas. You should try it!

Magoo

In Reply to: PALMDALE WEB CAM posted by SecretServices on March 21, 2000 at 01:07:23 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]