Norio Hayakawas Groom Watch site

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 11, 2000 at 18:32:41 EST:

I am sad and proud at the same time to post the following note from my friend Norio Hayakawa. Sad to learn about his decision to suspend work on his excellent Groom Watch web site, which has been an inspiration for me in setting up the Dreamland Resort.
And proud, that Norio has chosen the Dreamland Resort to be his new online base. We will post updates on Norios activities, especially the 2000 Peoples Rally, on the Dreamland Resort. Norio can be reached at his new email address Groom51S4@aol.com
Thank you, Norio, for all your support in the past, and I look forward to our research activities in the future.

--- Note from Norio Hayakawa ---

Hello, Joerg! This is Norio. I am now back online and am enjoying visiting your great website again. As per telephone converation, in late January of this year my computer was struck by a terrible virus that destroyed all my files. I had to go offline for the whole month of February. I am back online now. However, since all my files were affected by the virus, I have now decided to abandon my GroomWatch website for good. In fact, I do not intend to start another website. I have also decided to take a leave of absence for a while on my research on AREA 51.
In the meantime, your excellent Dreamland Resort website (in my opinion, the premier website, bar none, on AREA 51) will be my temporary "base". I appreciate this website so much! Keep up the great work, Joerg. Also, I am looking forward to the upcoming Tikaboo Peak expedition!!
Norio Hayakawa
Torrance, CA USA - Thursday, March 09, 2000 at 23:13:38 (EST)

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]