Re: Janet Flights

Message posted by Richard on February 17, 2000 at 14:06:24 EST:

Seen the Cobra and all the other 'stunts' the Su-27 and Mig29 can throw, and the SU-37 at Fanborough with Vectored Thrust which can out manouevre the F-22 with 3D vs 2D.

Regarding the High alpha, the Mig 29 doesnt come close to the F18s AoA high alpha movements...

The statement i was going by regarding ACM with F18s and Mig29s came straight from the F18 and Mig29s pilots mouth...

The Mig29 use to fight the Vipers and hornets over Deccimonamu in Sardinia before the ACMI got built in the north Sea.

I got loads of pilot stories regarding fights with the -29s...including a German AF exchange pilot with F16 fighting against his own unit in mig29s...interesting!

Most European Nellis deployments fly right over me and are just connecting to Tankers when over the top....but only if they are going via Lajes AB.
But lets get back on the track, Migs have nothing to do with Janet flights even though i could talk about my mil-aviation hobby all day!

regards
Rich

In Reply to: Re: Janet Flights posted by Magoo on February 16, 2000 at 02:53:40 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]