Re: KGB Investigation TV show./REPORT

Message posted by Jim Earll on February 12, 2000 at 10:29:54 EST:

The program has just been on.
It documented happenings in Russia such as UFO crashes, aircraft scrambled to intercept UFO's, same as what happens in America. During ITV's investigation, they recovered top secret KGB footage, which was of a UFO crash ( forgetten location !! )and military personell, with autentic uniforms from a soviet air defence regiment. The film has pretty authentic when it went under analyses at a photo lab.
There are 2 cameras, one which shoots inside the crashed UFO - footage cannot be obtained.
( alien ship ??? )
One of the troops tnat was at the site was traced and questioned about the footage, and says the crashed craft was taken to Moscow, for analysis, and then back - engineering. At the start of the film, there where several russian messages. The first said, the 'beggining', and the date was march 68.
Please e-mail me - i have a lot more stuff from the TV show, but is quite long to write here !
Also featured was footage from a Medical facility outside Moscow, where it appeared an Alien corps or part of one was being analised. This was reviewed by Stanton Friedman and a forensic pathologist, who says the medical procedures where correct, and the young men opersting on the sample must have been properly qualified. They were not wearing anti'contamanent protection suites. I have recorded info and recorded the program, so any questions to me please.
On several occasions throughout the 20th century, Russian Migs scrambled to intercept high speed UFO's, sometimes cigar shaped ones, which would fly beyond our recognized flight capabilities.
Thanks

Jim

In Reply to: KGB Investigation TV show. posted by Al on February 12, 2000 at 05:57:32 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]