Confession from Norio Hayakawa, re: PAX TV on Area 51

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on October 14, 2000 at 01:08:42 EST:

This is to state that I am totally ashamed of myself for having being manipulated (back in 1992 or 1993) by a Utah-based production company into appearing in a sensationalistic, non-sensical, ridiculous TV program which was produced around 1993 or 1994 and which was, strangely enough, just aired over PAX TV this evening for the first time. Needless to say, I was totally shocked tonight when I watched the program. It was a nightmare for me.
Apparently this one-hour program was a mixture of interviews and footages taken in 1992 or 1993 and cleverly mixed in with some recent color satellite photos.
There were so much misinformation in this TV program....it's totally unbelievable!!
And I am truly ashamed of myself for having manipulated back in those years to appear in this program. Those were the years in which I was totally ignorant of the many realistic aspects of Area 51 and my youth and over-enthusiasm led me astray to off tangent items.
Today I am a realist. As I stated in my profile on dreamlandresort.com Meet The Staff section, I do not subscribe to any theory linking Area 51 to any "alien" technology. In fact, I had long ago dissassociated myself from so-called "ufology". I no longer subscribe to any conspiratorial theories, although I still do believe that the Air Force benefited and still continues to benefit from the public's gullible belief in the "mystery" of Area 51. Everything about Area 51 I believe can be prosaically explained. I believe that Area 51 is a very important, military research, development and test facility for weapons development and integration with avionics and aeronautics.
I therefore recant any statement I may have made in this PAX TV program (which was produced back in 1992 or 1993) that may not be in line with reality.
For example, the military chopper that chased us on Groom Lake Rd (all the way up to Hwy 375) in 1991 was not black (although at that time it appeared to be very dark) but was dark olive. It was a CH-53.
When I flew over the RCS test facilities in 1993 in California (such as Northrop RCS facility, McDonell Douglas facility in Llano, Calif. and Helendale Lockheed RCS facility) I did not have a realistic grasp at that time of what Radar Cross Sections were or what in reality were Radar Absorption Materials.
Sensationalistic TV programs such as that was aired tonight on PAX TV (in which I was guilty of having being manipulated to participate back in 1992 or 1993) continue to prolong the artificially created "myths" about Area 51 and other facilities, much to the benefit and delight of defense contractors who could always "use" cover stories to draw attention away from public scrutiny of black programs.
Once again, I am totally ashamed of myself.
This is the reason why DREAMLANDRESORT.COM exists today, thanks to the efforts of Joerg, Richard, Magoo and others......to bring about Reality and Common Sense, to distinguish Fact from Fiction.
Please continue to support DREAMLANDRESORT.COM
-Norio Hayakawa

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]