Re: REMINDER: ||||||||||Area 51 Special on PAX TV Tomorrow, Friday, October 13, 8pm Pacific Time||||||||||

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on October 14, 2000 at 00:24:51 EST:

I am totally ashamed of myself for having manipulated back in 1992 or 1993 by a Utah-based television production company into appearing in this sensationalistic, non-sensical program that dealt with Area 51. During those years I was totally ignorant regarding Area 51. I have no idea why PAX decided to air this old program now, although apparently they added some new satellite photos and included Mr. Adair's interview.
I hereby state that I had long dissassociated myself from Ufology. I also state that I have no belief whatsoever in the theory that Area 51 is somehow tied in with "alien" technology. To me, Area 51 is just another military research, development and testing area.
I am extremely embarrassed about this ridiculous TV program aired tonight by PAX.
I simply hope that this program was not seen by many.
This is the reason why I am promoting dreamlandresort.com, where reality and common sense rule.

In Reply to: REMINDER: ||||||||||Area 51 Special on PAX TV Tomorrow, Friday, October 13, 8pm Pacific Time|||||||||| posted by Ralph McCarron on October 12, 2000 at 13:05:18 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]