Re: New Ufomind.com

Message posted by passenger 51 on October 01, 2000 at 02:59:51 EST:

Since others have registered their personal opinion, I will register mine.

It seems childish to me to try to argue who has the better web site. Regardless of what anyone's opinion is, those of us, and I will include myself, who are now discussing Groom Lake on this forum or those who are now providing this forum (meaning Dreamland Resort), are quite frankly late for the prom.

I will give Glenn Campbell a significant amount of credit for providing most (if not all) of the understanding that we now have of Area 51. Simply put, he was there long before I was interested, and he was doing the work to figure out so many things that we now take for granted. And for those of you who want to argue about specific points, that's fine. Glenn Campbell put it online for those of us who don't really live that close to be able to figure it out ourselves.

Now, since old Glenn has decided to retire, ala his website effective 01/00, I think that Dreamland Resort has taken up the torch and done a great job doing so. From my perspective, I still want to know, and I wish I was there in '95 on Freedom Ridge, but I wasn't. Those guys that were are now doing something else because they simply got bored, and that's not what I know, it's just what I get from their leftover sites.

I understand, I guess from a long ways away, that there are tensions between Dreamland Resort and the Area 51 Research Center. That's too bad. And I hope that for the most part, those involved in the discussion groups are immune to that. But I really feel that Joerg's Disscussion group mission statement and rules are really a great direction for us to go. Let's share information and see what we can figure out collectively.

I want to know some stuff, and for me it's fun to research and figure out things. Sometimes I hit walls, and I want to think that I can put those problems out here and maybe somebody else can help. To me it benefits all of those interested. Not that it will help the world, just those of us idiots that can't get that Cammo dude Jeep Cherokee out of our system.

In Reply to: Re: New Ufomind.com posted by JJJJ on September 27, 2000 at 18:19:34 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]