Re: Purple Mist

Message posted by Shamadoobe on September 30, 2000 at 21:07:28 EST:

Thank you for your most interesting post there george!! We here at the Dreamland Resort are fully aware of all the evil black helicopters that our goverment is sending out to do whatever it is they do to us!! We here at Dreamland Resort think it is real people like you who see real things like those black helicopters that have made us the #1 U.F.O. website in the whole wide world!! Now George enough about us and on to your question, I want you to do me a favor and check out this website I will post here after I'm done, my old black helicopter squadron did what you have said you have seen, since it is a still sensitive information I can not tell you, unless you get me liquored up in Rachel some night. :) I can tell you this, please if you see them doing the "Purple Mist" release again, leave the area! It is not for the average civilian to watch, and could be dangerous!! Thank You george and here is that website to explore!! http://members.tripod.com/conspiracy2/blackhelicopter.html

Attached link: Black Helicopters

In Reply to: Purple Mist posted by George on September 30, 2000 at 03:33:45 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]