Janet Research

Message posted by passenger 51 on September 28, 2000 at 14:08:26 EST:

I've been doing research into JAL (Janet Airlines) for awhile, and it's definitely been interesting. Has anyone ever looked into who owns the terminal? I happened to ask the Clark County Assessors Office who owned 5400 Haven St., and they said that the property was owned by the Clark County Aviation Dept., but there was a leassor: Page Airport Services, Inc.. Checking the Nevada Secretary of State Corporation database reveals no listing, however there is a Page Aircraft Fuel Services (I believe that's correct, but approximately anyway) which has a Nevada filing. Web searches don't result in much, however there was a company called Page Avjet Aircraft Services, Inc., based out of Orlando. This company bought an operation in Vegas from Hughes Aviation in the early '90's, however, Page Avjet Aircraft Services declared bankruptcy in (I believe) '95. The address I got for Page Airport services is simply a P.O. Box located at the post office inside of McCarran. Anybody wanna try this one? I'm not sure where I'm going, but I figure that it's just another piece of the puzzle. And this definitely seems like the place to ask.

BTW - I've got some 737 serial numbers I wanna run - anybody got a copy of the "Jet Airliner Production List - Volume 1 - Boeing" or the "JP Airline Fleets International", and wouldn't mind looking some numbers up? Thanks.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]