Re: 1m Sat Photos - evidence of underground bases?

Message posted by Gary Sellani on September 23, 2000 at 11:18:40 EST:

I didn't say Red Flag was a secret. However, when I look up Red Flag on switchboard.com, I don't find the address of the Depository in Las Vegas, yet we know by contract that it must exist. I also suspect I couldn't just knock on the door and get in, even if I knew the secret knock, ;-)

These secret sites are not just for the military. Many years ago the neighborhood around Fair Oaks and Kifer in Sunnyvale was prone to the weirdest TC problems due to strange magnetic fields. It turns out Varian was developing the first semiconductor ion implanter in an unmarked building in the area. They didn't have enough magnetic sheilding on the prototypes. Anyway, my point is there are many sites to be discovered, but how is a good question. I've met an electrician who has worked in many of the SF bay area military sites. Often he accepts a job, only to find out later it is a spook project and get a guard assigned to him on premises.

What is funny about the Red Flag Depository is that the contract didn't specify the site to be on Nellis AFB, which is why I think it is in town someplace.

In Reply to: Re: 1m Sat Photos - evidence of underground bases? posted by Richard on September 23, 2000 at 06:20:01 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]