Re: 1m Sat Photos

Message posted by Magoo on September 22, 2000 at 18:50:43 EST:

GLW

Whether you're 14 or 400 should make no difference! The fact that you share common interests with us means that you are welcome here.

Perhaps there is stuff about Edwards AFB that you know that we don't, so please feel free to share it with us. However, the fact that Edwards sent back a note saying to "...do your homework", suggests to me that they obviously picked you as being one of their younger fans.

The only advice I would give you, is if you have a question to ask, try having a bit of a read through the site first, and scroll back through the forum a little too, as there is a better than even chance that we may have covered here before.

If you intend writing to a government agency with a query and wish to be taken seriously, I am sure there are many people on this site (including myself) who would gladly assist you to draft a letter that will hopefully be handled better than the Edwards PA office did.

Oh, and no pun taken!

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: 1m Sat Photos posted by GLW on September 22, 2000 at 00:28:20 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]