Re: 1m Sat Photos - evidence of underground bases?

Message posted by Magoo on September 22, 2000 at 18:33:56 EST:

My understanding as to the reason there is an underground facility at Hellendale, is because the 'spike' or pole that the various shapes are mounted on to test their RCS is able to be raised and lowered into and out of the ground.

The spike is mounted on huge hydraulic jacks that go into the ground about 9 stories, and that can lift all but the largest of aircraft shapes and designs.

Hellendale is also a private facility owned and operated by Lockheed Martin, and I doubt there has been much government money put into that complex except perhaps in the way of loans or for renting the facility.

Richard has written a very good article on this facility in this site, as has Tom Mahood on his Bluefire site.

As for an underground tunnel complex linking all these bases complete with roads etc... I am unconvinced as to the viability of this. Southern California is one of the most geologically active regions in the world, and the maintenance and upkeep of these tunnel complexes would be astronomical. It would also require so much manpower to do this, that it seems inconceivable that no credible leaks have come out from any of these people, if they exist.

I'm sure Richard will have something to add to this...

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: 1m Sat Photos - evidence of underground bases? posted by Curtis on September 22, 2000 at 18:16:36 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]