Re: 1m Sat Photos

Message posted by Magoo on September 22, 2000 at 00:09:51 EST:

I knew I'd regret asking...

Noone is saying there AREN'T tunnels there! I'm simply asking for proof, evidence or reliable reports that there are!

Why hide stuff underground when you can't get within 26 miles of the place on the ground or in the air, and they undoubtedly know the flight path of every overhead satellite? There are buildings and hangars that can hide things just as well as any underground areas, and at a fraction of the cost!

Most of the conjecture you will see on this site by the regulars is based on at least some evidence or credible reports, not on the principal of "...who says there isn't?", or "...why shouldn't there be?".

Go ahead and speculate on the existence of tunnels, but at least try to back it up with credible reasons as to why these might exist, and what they might contain.

"Who says there aren't...?" could be applied to almost any scenario you could imagine. For example, who says there aren't 60ft long radioactive mutant cockroaches living inside caves in the Papoose Range or the Jumbled Hills?

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: 1m Sat Photos posted by GLW on September 21, 2000 at 23:53:58 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]