Re: yeah, but......... (posted again cause of last message muckup)

Message posted by Richard on September 20, 2000 at 12:28:57 EST:

posted again due to last message missing out sentences.

Oh Dear.

"Its not the navy a-12 because what would it be doing with a bunch of b-1 bombers"
So what was the triangles doing with a bunch of B1B's?
Why would any top secret black program be doing flying with a bunch of B1B's?

"It's not a b-2 because what would a b-2 still be doing flying around at area51"
Well, B-2As, B-1Bs, B-52H's and lots of fighters are seen around Groom Lake Every day.
Lots of programs are undergoing to do with weapons and they also land at Tonopah for this.
Groom Lake would also receive B-2A's now and then to do with different programs...as will TTR.
It's kind a like saying, why is there B-737's flying around Area 51, its because they have a mission to do.

Also if you are basing everything on Steve Douglass' research then you will not get anywhere. I would like to see your page to see if everything is based on just one source.

"p.s. do you belive in aurora"

Well, i dont really. Mainly because Lockheed Skunkworks chairman said himself it has nothing to do with Lockheed and was infact the codename for the Northrop B-2A Spirit years ago.

If there was an aurora, then wouldnt we of seen it by now? It is over 10yrs old.
Same goes with this TR-3 thing. I dont believe in this.
And i dont believe in the story, whoever made it up, the bullshit story of another plane(TR3) lasing targets over Iraq for the F-117.
Like in my last post, why use a stealth fighter to bomb a target and use another to lase it? When the F117 has a fully operational laser of its own. Using two stealths in formation 'can' compromise the sortie if you look at it other ways.

Rich

In Reply to: yeah, but........................................ :) posted by Jamie on September 20, 2000 at 11:12:07 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]