Re: REQ: Plant 42 photos

Message posted by Magoo on August 20, 2000 at 23:17:19 EST:

Rich

I wish I could give you a definate time on that article. My editor is on my back about it too! :(

I worked 85 hours last week and then 62 this week, so I've hardly had time to scratch myself let alone get any writing done, but things should start calming down a bit now that my office is finally open and operating ok...(?). Yesterday was the first day I even looked at DLR for 4 days... I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms!!!

The article is basically 80% complete and looking OK, and if you and Joerg want to use it on the site I would be pleased to provide it. I'll have some time to work on it this evening to tidy up the grammar and spelling and write a conclusion. I'll try to get a rough draft to you by Thursday this week, as I won't be able to do any work on the weekend due to a family commitment in Canberra.

I'll also be sending you an email about some stuff in your GL history article... hopefully tonight as well.

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: REQ: Plant 42 photos posted by Richard on August 20, 2000 at 09:43:57 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]